2015 Open Range 427BHS**No Longer Available***

Are you working on the road in a small space with no privacy? On the off chance that you replied yes, I have the 5th wheel for you!
2015, 427BHS Open Range with bunkhouse turned office/craft room. This room can be utilized for nearly anything you'd need in your additional space. 1 & 1/2 bath 3 AC which all have been replaced over the past 2 years Dual pane windows 4 door refrigerator works on propane or ac and works just as it should 2 televisions and a stereo/cd DVD player which also has a weather receiver built-in Triple individual reclining sofa with console. New dining table with 4 chairs 85-gallon fresh water tank 82-gallon black and gray tanks Auto leveling 10-gallon hot water tank that runs on propane or electricity. Running on both makes for a super quick recovery 4 -20 lb propane tanks give you plenty of propane and ease to exchange or have filled Located 7 miles west of Hondo Texas. Only one owner before me. No smoking, no water damage. Only one owner before me.No smoking, no water damage. Only selling because we are downsizing. Excellent condition and ready to enjoy.

We have a ton of pics but way to big for here so let me know if you would like pics!

F4697B67-F531-458A-B0FF-AE76648220FE.jpeg

Edited by Billnsue76

• Billnsue76 changed the title to 2015 Open Range 427BHS**No Longer Available***