phone problem

I have an android phone. Been fine for a couple of years. Now when I go on any forum cannot respond. I can bring up the repond window but cannot enter text. No cursor. Reboot phone and may work a few times and quits again. Anybody know how to fix this short of a new phone.

There are multiple browsers you can use. I would think Chrome would work the best, but I personally use Dolphin. How old is your phone? Both work really well on my phone. I have a Samsung Note 9, which is reasonable new. Jay

Edited by Jaydrvr

Opera is great. That should work well. I would uninstall Chrome and reinstall. That should fix it. Or just use Opera. The latest version of the forum works much better on a phone, way better than the previous version. Jay

7 hours ago, lenp said:

Have you updated the phone's operating system lately? Might help.  Apple seems to be pushing iphone updates 2-3 times a month.  Not sure about Android.

Lenp

My android phone with T-Mobile gets an update once a month. 

4 minutes ago, GlennWest said:

Apps just take up phone storage. Prefer not to use them if possible.

You might consider trying them more. They're more efficient, faster and I suspect more secure. Once I talked myself into using them, I generally prefer them. Jay

45 minutes ago, noteven said:

A only $80 phone Glenn?

Well then it sounds like it could use the 24.5 update... 

You place it on the ground behind your Freightliner and back over it with a 24.5" truck tire. 

Recycle the debris. 

lol