Hanging file folders

lappir

Does anyone still use? 

I have an over abundance of them and am slowly emptying old stuff for the shredder bin. Do I shred the folders too? 

There is a Church sponsored "Yard Sale" soon would they be a good donation or a burden for them to dispose of? 

I plan to ask the person who told me about the sale, but if I get an immediate response to burn them here I may save myself the embarrassment. 

I'm hardly ever embarrassed from my questions on this forum. Should I be more often? 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

21 minutes ago, lappir said:

Does anyone still use? 

I have an over abundance of them and am slowly emptying old stuff for the shredder bin. Do I shred the folders too? 

There is a Church sponsored "Yard Sale" soon would they be a good donation or a burden for them to dispose of? 

I plan to ask the person who told me about the sale, but if I get an immediate response to burn them here I may save myself the embarrassment. 

I'm hardly ever embarrassed from my questions on this forum. Should I be more often? 

Rod

Well, you would have to pull the metal rods out to shred them. Why not just put them in a recycle bin?

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

13 minutes ago, Chalkie said:

Well, you would have to pull the metal rods out to shred them. Why not just put them in a recycle bin?

That's also a thought. Found the recycling center yesterday and am starting to collect again. Last place had nothing close and I forgot to drop it off the weekend I went to Norman. Carried it around for weeks and finally gave up and threw it away right before moving. Needed the space. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

2 hours ago, lappir said:

I would ask them as there are still a lot of paper files around. We do keep a few ourselves, but like many people the amount of paper has become quite small and our file system is down to 1 small box, where we once had a 3 drawer file. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 1 month later...

i also use them and already have plenty, just last month i started trying to get my moms paper work in some kind of order. so i used the hanging style, (one of those lock boxes sold at wally wourld) already used up a box of them just for her bills, medical,etc.

and now this month a couple new Dr's and hospital's to deal with.