Dry Baths

Hasani Gough

10 minutes ago, Hasani Gough said:

I'm looking for suggestions for a Class B with a dry bath. Suggestions?

I'm not aware of there being such a thing in all my research on Class B RVs since a separate shower would take too much of a B's limited space. I liked having a wet bath because I could quickly wipe it down with a microfiber cloth after each shower so my bathroom was always clean.

Linda Sand

Doesn't Leisure Travel Vans have a dry bath in some of their models?

I do know that some manufacturers are "importing" the standard European-style wet baths where there's a special "door" inside the space itself that swings over and covers the entire sink & toilet when closed and gives the appearance and functionality of a "dry bath" but when open it completely hides the shower side.  Honestly, *all* RV manufacturers making smaller Class B RVs should be looking at using that as much as possible.

3 hours ago, iball said:

Doesn't Leisure Travel Vans have a dry bath in some of their models?

Yes, and no. A true Class B is built inside an existing van body. What Leisure Travel is offering is often called a B+ but they more accurately call a Class C since they build an extended width body for their ones that have separate showers. Our first Class B was a Leisure Travel van that had almost no carrying capacity so I recommend you be very careful to get a true scale weight before buying one of these.

Linda Sand

• 2 weeks later...