My parents purchased a "Forever use" lot from Thousand Trails Bend, Oregon and lived on the site for 20+ years.  They have always paid $302.00 a year to cover electricity, trash and all amenities at their site and the remaining TT/NACO parks throughout the US.  They have both passed away and have left the lot to me.  My family is prepared to sell the lot and is looking for interested buyers but do not have any current information about the lot value.  This was a limited offer made to my folks and rarely do these lots come available at the fixed annual fee (including full TT membership..as per my folks) of $302 annually to TT.  You are able to live there full time for no additional fees.    I'm looking for guidance as to what to charge for this 1/3 acre space which includes an RV (very old), with outdoor amenities including picnic table, and a beautiful wood shed that has electricity and was a workshop for my mother who was an artist.  Their lot is fenced with a corral style (wood) fence.  I would appreciate any input, much thanks...Jan Anderson

Edited by Jan Anderson
additional information
  • 1 month later...

Jan,

Do you have any pictures you can share and have you had any responses. I may be interested in purchasing (although I don't need the rig but can figure out what to do with it).

Let me know if you are still selling and perhaps we can connect to discuss.