LastPass

SWharton

It is a bummer.  I just installed Bitwarden on the PC, an iPad, and, on my Android.  I was able to export all my information and import it into Bitwarden.  Everything seems to have synced between my devices.  Of course, the apps each have different setups so there are three learning curves (especially iPad which is always out of step with eveything else).  For now I have disabled LastPass so I can try living with Bitwarden.  

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

I am  a LasrPass Pro user because I not only go cross platforms but across multiple PCs.  Well worth it to me.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

4 hours ago, Mark and Dale Bruss said:

I am  a LasrPass Pro user because I not only go cross platforms but across multiple PCs.  Well worth it to me.

I plan to do the same, $3 a month is really low cost, can't buy a good cup of coffee for that amount. For a limited time the upgrade is only $2.25/month, paid annually.

Complete explanation here: https://blog.lastpass.com/2021/02/changes-to-lastpass-free/

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I use mSecure to store my passwords.  I just manually enter them, don't know if you can do it automatically.  I'm not familiar with Lastpass or any of the others mentioned here.  mSecure has a one time fee of $20.  I use it on my iPhone, Android, and several computers.  Any time I open the mSecure app on any device, it automatically syncs.