How is your weather this morning Feb 7/21?

Here at my base camp at Flyover Alberta it is:

Clear

-36C / -32F ( 32 below) 

Winds calm

RH 73%  Dewpoint -39C

There won't be a high today. 

edit - sun has been up for a few minutes - the air is starting to stir, winds west at 10km/hr 6mph

Windchill - "feels like" -47C 

Edited by noteven

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

37 minutes ago, Danandfreda said:

Not going to complain. It’s 46 in bonifay Florida cloudy but it finally stopped raining 

Yeah we had the deluge yesterday, but it is supposed to be in the lower 70's F today, the  20's C. Still cloudy so far. In the 50's at night. Big improvement over the cold, for us, winter so far. The weather guessers are calling for this to continue all week with occasional rain.

Edited by agesilaus

-42*C and ice fog in Grande Prairie, AB. Had to plug in the dogs to get them started this morning.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

1 hour ago, Darryl&Rita said:

-42*C and ice fog in Grande Prairie, AB. Had to plug in the dogs to get them started this morning.

Y'all need to fix that fence up there....  those 3 strands of barbwire are letting too much cold air escape south....

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

1 hour ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Y'all need to fix that fence up there....  those 3 strands of barbwire are letting too much cold air escape south....

What makes you think we want to keep it? Share the love.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Overnight temps including wind chill was -11.     No laughing now, at mid nite I had to go out and thaw out waterline at rv connection. Winnndddd blew a small chunk of insulation away right at the incoming fitting. I did not get the thoughts of wind factor last night as I went to bed. Wife woke me with the news. At about 12:30 am.

Going out in a little while and disconnect the waterline till next Sunday. Just use tank water.

Those folks north of the boarder just wanted me to experience the chill effect.

Vern in more than a T-shirt nowadays 

Woke up to -28F this morn, wind chill -44F.  This time of year is miserable in norf-eastrn nord dakoota....  Right now it's -13F, wind chill -21F.... got to love it.. NOT!

IMG_2080.PNG

Edited by NDBirdman

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

Canada must be doing something right because the wind stopped. 7PM temp was -7 but it has warmed to -4 or ( -20 C). I woke up to -18 and light wind but I don't worry wind chills as it only effects one side.

From NW Illinois

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

13 hours ago, ms60ocb said:

Canada must be doing something right because the wind stopped. 7PM temp was -7 but it has warmed to -4 or ( -20 C). I woke up to -18 and light wind but I don't worry wind chills as it only effects one side.

From NW Illinois

Clay

Hi ms60 - NW of you at approx N53 W110 it is clear, -34C, winds NW 20km/hr = wind chill feels like -48C. Coffee hot. Over

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

I am soooo glad I do not live in the Great White North or for that matter in Colorado any longer. Woke up this morning to 44F with fog but is supposed to be in the 70s for the next couple of days and then by the weekend we will see some nighttime lows in the lower 30s. All in all nothing to complain about here in the Hill Country of Texas.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

9 hours ago, noteven said:

Hi ms60 - NW of you at approx N53 W110 it is clear, -34C, winds NW 20km/hr = wind chill feels like -48C. Coffee hot. Over

I put you between Saskatoon and Edmonton. I also had plans a year ago to return to  Kerrville but for Medical reasons and Covid-10 we haven't returned to Texas. I'm not a motorcycle man but grew up in the hills and like the Hill County also.

Chalkie. I grew here in NW  Illinois but did live 18 years in Colorado and loved the climate, lower humidity says alot. This is my first winter to spend this much time here in 61 years and it affirms why I stayed away except visits. For some reason I always felt Ft Collins was the coldest place in Colorado.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

10 hours ago, ms60ocb said:

Chalkie. I grew here in NW  Illinois but did live 18 years in Colorado and loved the climate, lower humidity says alot. This is my first winter to spend this much time here in 61 years and it affirms why I stayed away except visits. For some reason I always felt Ft Collins was the coldest place in Colorado.

We grew up in Kansas pretty much avoided it except for visits because of the humidity. This area of Texas is not all that humid with some days worse than others. We lived in Colorado Springs and while it would get cold the sun always made it seem warmer. Alamosa is considered the cold spot of Colorado and the South Park around Lake Antero a close second.

All this talk of weather has put a jinx on things. It is supposed to be in the teens at night this coming weekend now. Guess it is time to fill the propane tanks and the fresh water tank.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg