CO Congressman Introduces Bill Banning Gun Sales To Non-Residents

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/3/2021 at 8:19 PM, TXiceman said:

On a forum there is no such thing as free speech.  Just like in my house, you say something I don't like, out you go.  I was Moderator and Administrator on an RV forum and we had 3 rules that were not to be broken.  No religion, no politics and no firearms were discussed.  They always wind up in a fight.

Ken

Yep, especially a free discussion forum open to the public.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

On 3/10/2021 at 9:55 AM, NamMedevac 70 said:

Most people I notice buying guns don't seem fearful to me and are just preparing for possible safety issues just like buying portable generators for possible safety issue of Texas style severe icing, hurricanes, etc.

P.S. Good news for many of you.  According to many news sources the CBP has discontinued their highway checkpoints to move more man power elsewhere so no more slow downs or INCONVENIENCES for RV snowbirds.  Oh Happy Days. Cheers.

https://canada.autonews.com/suppliers/auto-groups-us-politician-want-border-partially-open-may-21

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Ray I was referring to recent Google news of the Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) highway checkpoints in Arizona and not along the Canadian border.  Regards

My colorful Asia photos here.

https://www.facebook.com/Pilot-Bill-Perkins-Exotic-Living-And-Travels-in-Far-East-and-SE-Asia-1425108021122523   

227-capt-perkins-with-bell-212-evergreen-in-tokyo(1).jpg.b468bf06502d48667aa55538e78bedef.jpg

Edited by NamMedevac 70

On 2/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, RV_ said:

This is engraved on the family crest, our family motto in Latin.

"Ut sit parva, sed tickles"

Congrats.  I just googled (as an anonymous user) the latin phrase, and your post was the #3 hit. 🙂

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car

Because I wrote it as a joke when in the military.  LOL! I Never googled it however. Thanks!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Dan, remember this Winston cigarette commercial?

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire