Confused

2 minutes ago, Durango Dave said:

☹️Not sure how to use this site.  I have a 2017 365RL and I don't understand the keypad heating dual zones,  The front can be heated by a heat pump and the furance I think but the rear can only be heated by the furance as the option for the heat pump is not displayed.  Is this correct?  Can the furance be used to only heat the front and not the rear as my wife does not like the noise from the heat pump in the bedroom?   

1 hour ago, Durango Dave said:

Will I hold the record as being the fastest kicked off due to lack of ability?

Welcome to the forums. No reason that you would be kicked off as long as you observe the guidelines, which are mostly common sense and courtesy. We are here to help so don't hesitate to ask anything RV related. 

I have a 2017 365RL and I don't understand the keypad heating dual zones,  The front can be heated by a heat pump and the furance I think but the rear can only be heated by the furance as the option for the heat pump is not displayed.  Is this correct?  Can the furance be used to only heat the front and not the rear as my wife does not like the noise from the heat pump in the bedroom?   

The first thing is, who made the RV? I found a Grand Junction, by Dutchman that is a 364RL but that is about as close as I could find. If you can tell us the make and model of the RV as well as the make of your furnace and your heat-pump and it's controls, that would help us figure out how to help you. Most RVs have a furnace from either Suburban or Atwood. Heat pumps that are common are Dometic, and Coleman, possibly something else.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Not sure your make, but I know that Vilano 5ers have heat pumps typically on just the front AC and therefore only listed on “front.”    It still will provide some heat to the back via the racetrack ducting.  The forced air heat supplies heat to the whole coach.  Additionally the fireplace can be used to heat the rear. 

Nit sure if yours is the same, but that’s how VanLeighs work

Edited by MNRon

Ron and Pat, and 2 Portuguese Water Dogs

2013 Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax w/SuperGlide

2005 NuWa HitchHiker DA 31.5 LK w/MorRyde IS

just sending a  messeage.  Jim is in the Hospital with Covid.  and on a ventilator   very sick, I can't see him or talk at him, 

it will be a while before  on again,  you all be safe and wear a mask , safe and happy travels to all,  hugs  suzanne   for jim spence,  

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

51 minutes ago, Devilishjim said:

just sending a  messeage.  Jim is in the Hospital with Covid.  and on a ventilator   very sick, I can't see him or talk at him, 

it will be a while before  on again,  you all be safe and wear a mask , safe and happy travels to all,  hugs  suzanne   for jim spence,  

Oh No..... so very sorry to hear that.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

39 minutes ago, Devilishjim said:

thank you . safe travels. hug suzanne

Suzanne, you posted this notice in a post titled 'Confused' and I don't think many will see it.  I would suggest you start a new post in the 'General' topic and title it something like 'My Husband Has Covid' or similar.  Jim has made lots of posts on this forum so many know of him.  Hope this helps.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

3 hours ago, Devilishjim said:

Suzanne, I took the liberty of sharing your note to a new thread in the general forum. You are both in our thoughts and prayers! Feel free to post either here or to the new thread of any updates and also where you are so that we might be able to lend you some support.

5 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Suzanne, I took the liberty of sharing your note to a new thread in the general forum. You are both in our thoughts and prayers! Feel free to post either here or to the new thread of any updates and also where you are so that we might be able to lend you some support.

thank you,  I don't know how to post here, jim always enjoyed reading in here,, not the best toinght  . it;s is ruff.  you all take care and be safe, hugs suzanne

Jim Spence

Your responses are just fine and we are praying for Jim's recovery. If you care to share your location with us, there may be some nearby that could possible lend some sort of support as you deal with this. 

You are both in our hearts!

good moring . we're in Ramble Roads RV Park  in Salome AZ, 85348  on hyw 60. nice park, space 73.

jim wasn't doing good yesterday, doctor changed some stuff  and see  how that goes,, thanks for your prayers.

safe travesls.  be safe suzanne hugs

Jim Spence