For Sale - 2011 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide

I am selling my 2011 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide. It has a 110ci motor, new battery and seat, factory theft alarm and dealer installed LowJack. D&D Fat Cat 2 into 1 exhaust with a ThunderMax Auto tuner electronic control module. AM, FM, XM, CD, iPod with 6 speakers all handle bar controlled, and a detachable sissy bar. I’m asking $15,995. I’m at the Escapees Co-Op in Benson AZ. 

3C0B9FC1-8393-4F75-A456-2FA009CD2E96.jpeg

Ah, Benson, love that place.  I built a casita for my parents there when they owned a lot.  We (my kids & I) enjoyed that experience.  Only been back once.

Nice bike, wish I had time in my life for something like that.  I had an '04 RK Classic  Smoked Gold over black.  Rineharts, remapped, lots of chrome(boy can you get lost in that experience), beachbars, etc.  Fun, in fact when my parents moved from Benson, they went to Chino Valley, and we took bike there to ride the area, fun.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, Twotoes said:

rpsnic, I’ll make you a great deal to buy it. 

I bet you will.  I have to sell 2 trucks first.  It would be a great excuse to go to Benson again.  My parents owned the lot just 1 level down from the Southwest style casita built with foam blocks filled with concrete.  Their casita has a pull down ladder to access storage in the attic.