ependydad

Trailer Saver TS3 fifth wheel hitch + adapter plate for Ram pucks - Clermont, FL

The Trailer Saver TS3 is the one of the best fifth wheel hitches on the market. It has air bags and shocks built in to give you the best ride possible. The fifth wheel floats behind the truck making it a towing dream.

The hitch attaches to industry standard rails. For my Ram truck, I have an adapter plate for the pucks to rails for mounting the hitch.

The downside is the bad boy is heavy! When I needed to remove it, I would just hang it from the camper’s king pin. I’ve literally never lifted it. You’ll be responsible for getting it to your truck, though I’m willing to use my camper to lift it.

I paid just over $3,400 for the hitch and another $500 for the adapter plate. I’d like to sell together but I’m willing to sell the hitch separately for $2,300 but can’t sell the adapter plate until after I sell the hitch.

Pickup in Clermont, FL. Pickup in person (no shipping companies).

6DEEDC72-D267-4356-B101-67CBFA1E4E48.jpeg