Mine is already over $200 per month. I have a dish on top of my RV that is for DirecTV. We really don't like Dish, we have had it.

8 hours ago, travelinbob said:

Surprise, surprise, that's one of the many reasons that I now have Dish and I love it.

I also have Dish, they are not increasing pricing, instead they are dropping some of the better programing. I now see 14 shopping channels on my menu.

I look at "paid tv" as a treat when I am in an RV park that has it. (I'll gladly pay for it on a per stay basis as is the case in some of the Thousand Trails parks I frequent.). Otherwise, free OTA (Over the air) digital TV gives me everything I need. I pay for satellite radio which is a fraction of the cost and gives me needed access to the news channels. They charge so much (DIRECT TV) and 90% of the channels are things I wouldn't pay for. Plus ads to boot.

Except for an original great mobley plan and device from AT&T I may dump my other prepaid phone and AT&T TV plans for a switch to Verizon and I do not use Direct TV.  I never never watch their CNN.  Only their in store people are customer friendly and helpful is only reason I have stayed.

23 hours ago, NamMedevac 70 said:

Except for an original great mobley plan and device from AT&T I may dump my other prepaid phone and AT&T TV plans for a switch to Verizon and I do not use Direct TV.  I never never watch their CNN.  Only their in store people are customer friendly and helpful is only reason I have stayed.

Curious what CNN has to do with AT&T or Direct TV ???

We dropped DirecTV a year ago and stream all the video we watch and the music we listen to.   Even with the cost of multiple cellular internet connections plus YouTube TV we still pay less than we did with DirecTV and have more flexibility.