'98 Volvo and 43' 2017 Mesa Ridge 5th Wheel For Sale

JPL

2017 43' Mesa Ridge 43RLS Four Season 5th Wheel W/4 Slides-2 in Den, 1 in Kitchen & 1 in BR. Separate Den w/closable doors, FP, Stereo/CD System, 50" TV wired for Direct TV in Den and BR, outdoor free standing Direct TV Dish.  Very comfortable recliners, 2 person couch/sleeper, ceiling fan.  Kitchen has a 32" TV & a residential refrigerator/freezer, 3 burner stove w/oven & Microwave/Convection Oven.  Four seat Dining Table w/chairs, sleeper couch. The Bathroom has a glass -enclosed shower w/seat.  Commode is extended height, vessel sink, nice storage for towels, skylight which provides very good lighting. Hot water is supplied via 6 gal tank.  BR has King Bed w/storage underneath, 32" TV,  plumed & wired for Washer-Dryer, large closet w/mirrors, Dresser w/2 drawers.  Unit has 2 batteries, Inverter, Converter, 3 20 -lb propane tanks, 60 FW, 60 BW, 2@ 40 for Gray water. 22' Elec Awning, Ext Speakers, PVC roof (15 Yr Guarantee) 2 AC units, 50 Amp Service. Suspension Up-Grades, 17.5 16 ply tires W/Steel wheels. Spring Hangers reinforced w/welded braces, wet bolt kit, 3500 lb springs, Mor/Ryde SRE4000 & Disk brakes. 

Comes with a 1998 Volvo VNL 610 Tow Vehicle (titled as a Motorhome in Va). N14 Cummins w/Super 10 Trans. ECM tweaked to 460 HP. Microwave, Refrig & Porta Potty. 590,000 miles. No CDL required. Air Ride Hitch, Cab & seats. 61" sleeper, 8.5 to 9 towing. New tires. After you tow with this truck you won't go back to a little truck.  3-Stage Jake Brake. Stay in the Left lane when climbing mountains and have a safe and controlled decent on the other side. Tow box has plenty of storage in 4 large(deep and tall) boxes and 2 Shallow boxes over the rear wheels and I carry a 3.5 KW gen set just in case. It will power the 5er w/1 AC. I am the 3rd owner and have truck history. Can't sell truck before 5th Wheel. Will sell RV w/out truck. $55,000 for both. $41,000 for RV. Will consider offers.

For pictures or more info, contact Pat at (757)646-1686.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 9:07 PM, JPL said:

Thanks,   I went on Racing Junk and I saw a lot of trailers but no RV's. I couldn't see where to ask ?'s. Any idea?   Pat

The Old Sailor

Hi Pat,

I'll have to go into Racing Junk and try to remember where to list the truck. Right now, I think maybe the toterhome section. I haven't been in Racing Junk since 2012. They probably made some changes to there site since the last time I was there.

Al

• 2 months later...

Planing on being at the ECR in April At Crossville Tenn if anyone wants to check the rig out we'll be there unless things change. We have had both shots and even a couple of Makers Mark!! Be safe and get those shots when you can.   Pat

The Old Sailor

• 1 month later...