2014 Honda CR-V EX-L SOLD!

Howdy, I am a 2014 Titanium colored Honda CR-V EX-L FWD looking for a new home behind a Class A DP motorhome.  I am 55,000 miles young, in very good health and ready to go traveling.  My all leather interior wardrobe is in great shape and my MAXLINER All-Weather Floor Mats and Cargo Liner have kept my carpets spotless!  I am smoke and pet free!  My top hat has the cargo rack and cross bars and a Thule Force Cargo Carrier for extra storage.  I’m ready to be hooked up to your motorhome with a Demco base plate with tab adapters; Brake, Turn and Tail lights wired up; a M&G Engineering Braking System with a Breakaway air bottle installed; a rear 2” receiver hitch for a bike rack; and a “Tow/Run” switch to eliminate the pulling of the fuse when towing me.  A transferable extended warranty (Honda Care) is included; goes to 11/12/2022 or 80,000 mi.  I currently reside in College Station, TX with my current owner.   SOLD!

Honda1.jpg

Honda4.jpg

Honda7.jpg

Edited by Justme47
SOLD
On 11/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, Justme47 said:

Howdy, I am a 2014 Titanium colored Honda CR-V EX-L looking for a new home behind a Class A DP motorhome.  I am 55,000 miles young, in very good health and ready to go traveling.  My all leather interior wardrobe is in great shape and my MAXLINER All-Weather Floor Mats and Cargo Liner have kept my carpets spotless!  My top hat has the cargo rack and cross bars and a Thule Force Cargo Carrier for extra storage.  I’m ready to be hooked up to your motorhome with a Demco base plate with tab adapters; Brake, Turn and Tail lights wired up; a M&G Engineering Braking System with a Breakaway air bottle installed; a rear 2” receiver hitch for a bike rack; and a “Tow/Run” switch to eliminate the pulling of the fuse when towing me.  I currently reside in College Station, TX with my current owner.   $17,500

Is this still available? I am interested.

• 2 weeks later...