rollinbrian

PNW HDT folks - fabricator recommendations

Looks like we're finally going to get the Volvo across the border.  It has a fixed Hijacker rv hitch now and I want to swap in my air ride TrailerSaver.  I don't drill frames any more, so . . .

Local fabricator recommendations?

18 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Maybe Mr. COB will see this, he had a bed built up there 2 years ago.

Howdy Jim,

I have stayed out of this as I can't give good recommendation for the guy that built my bed.  The work that Kevin DID,was excellent, however his main bread and butter work took preference over jobs like mine and he FAILED to finish the work as we had initially agreed to.  He makes much more money much easier bolting custom parts on to brand new trucks then he did doing work such as he did on my truck.  I was left to finish the job and I am still working on getting done the way I wanted it to be finished.

Dave

3 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy Jim,

I have stayed out of this as I can't give good recommendation for the guy that built my bed.  The work that Kevin DID,was excellent, however his main bread and butter work took preference over jobs like mine and he FAILED to finish the work as we had initially agreed to.  He makes much more money much easier bolting custom parts on to brand new trucks then he did doing work such as he did on my truck.  I was left to finish the job and I am still working on getting done the way I wanted it to be finished.

Dave

Completely understand.  I remember a rush at the end to get it done, but wasn't aware that it was incomplete at pick-up.