Mission, accomplished. Thanks Dan.

mr. cob

3 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy rollinbrian,

The first West Coast Rally, was just a meeting of interested folks at an RV Park, no big schedule of events, just meet, talk and plan for the future, its now going on five years if I remember correctly and has gotten BETTER each year.

Dave

The 2020 rally was our 6th rally.  Doesn't seem possible, but it was.

The first WCR (as Dave mentioned) was an announcement that we (Mr Seas and I) would be at the Sparks Marina RV Resort the weekend of June 19, 2015.  We hoped other HDTers would join us for a long weekend get together.  We really didn't know what to expect.  Ten rigs showed up and it has continued on since then.  I am already looking forward to 2021.  😉

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy rpsinc, Marcel?

OK you folks have got to stop this, I'll soon be to embarrassed to show up at any future events.  I mean how can I retain my reputation as being a "Cob" ( Crabby old bastard ) with folks talking so nice about me.

Dave

Not to worry Dave. All you have to do is let me know and I'll make it a mission to let everyone know what a grouchy old curmudgeon you really are.  Can't have people talking nice about you.

Brad🤓🤓 

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

• Phil D changed the title to HDT folks in the Arlington, Everett, area of WA, I need help moving my trailer.
8 hours ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

Not to worry Dave. All you have to do is let me know and I'll make it a mission to let everyone know what a grouchy old curmudgeon you really are.  Can't have people talking nice about you.

Brad🤓🤓 

Howdy Brad,

At last the voice of reason speaks, thank you Sir, I appreciate your effort to keep the universe in balance.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy All,

Just thought I would update this thread.  Tomorrow, November 5th, I will be undergoing an operation to address my spinal stenosis.  I will be getting the care through the University of Washington Northwest Hospital, The man doing the surgery is a Doctor who teaches others to do this type surgery so I am sure that I am good hands.  If everything goes as it should I will be healed up in 4-6 weeks which means baring unforeseen circumstances I will be able to go ahead with our plans to again spend January, February and March in the southern Arizona, Quartszite area.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

1 hour ago, Scrap said:

Yes, good luck Dave!

Howdy Brian,

PLEASE read your PM's and let me know how to proceed, thanks.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy All,

Thanks for the well wishes, I am going into this with confidence of a good out come, the last month has been pure HELL, took the drugs offered, they dull the pain but really don't do much other then leave me in a stupor.  I have never been into taking drugs and fail to see or understand the desire to be in such a state, I much prefer my usual "Semi-Sane", mode of operation at least that way I am functional.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Good luck with everything Dave.  I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in Quartzsite.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

Howdy All,

I am still here, the surgery went well I am in good spirits will be going home tomorrow.  The surgery was completed around 11:15am, became lucid around noon visited with Donna, around 12:30pm.  I don’t know what type of meds were used but it hurt about 5 on a scale of 1-10 when I woke up, what ever they gave me since waking up is working well, next to no pain unless I move to quickly and important to me I am not in lala land.  So I guess you folks will have to put up with me for while longer.

Thanks for all the well wishes, take care and safe travels to everyone.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Glad it went well.  Stay ahead of the the pain... its all numb right now but as you know will wake up.  Even if you don't like taking the meds, take them until you are pain free.... that will make the rest of the recovery easier.

And as you have been told.... no climbing, bending, lifting, truck driving, welding, metal cutting, motorcycle riding for a few weeks...

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Howdy Jim,

You are correct  in everything you said, now I have to do is LISTEN and DO those things.  I have had a life long problem doing what others think or say is good for me.  I guess I was Cyb, ( Crabby young bastard  ) before I graduated to being the Cob ( Crabby old bastard ) that I am now. 😀😉

Dave

Edited by mr. cob
Cuz i kant sqel

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Glad to hear everything is going well.  Here's to a speedy recovery.

event.png    

Glad to hear all went well. Take the meds and we will see you down the road.

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Howdy All,

I figured I had better update this thread with some GOOD news.  I am getting better every day, had a good nights sleep, first time I have slept well in close to two months, am able to walk, stiffly but I am up and moving so I am looking forward to being able to travel south in late December early January at the latest.  Thanks to everyone who offered well wishes.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Good luck with your recovery Dave.   Just be careful during your recovery and slowly get in motion.   Like no climbing into that truck for some time.

You can think of the feeling when you first start your engine. Big smile. But take your time and do it properly.

One day at a time,    Vern