sdixon747

National HDT Rally Starts Today!

Another fun trip in the log book.  We got home last evening, grabbed a few things out of the 5er and headed to the house.  As much as we enjoy our outings, coming home to the s/b is still a nice feeling.

But, there was a fly in the ointment....  We ran out of ice cream, so had to eat that last piece of Mobile Sweets fudge we were hoarding.

Still saving ours(fudge) but won’t last long. We just bought an ice cream maker after Bonnie made us ( me ) some. Only makes 2 quarts at a time but only takes 25 minutes. Good seeing you and Susan see you in the spring. 

1 hour ago, rickeieio said:

Another fun trip in the log book.  We got home last evening, grabbed a few things out of the 5er and headed to the house.  As much as we enjoy our outings, coming home to the s/b is still a nice feeling.

But, there was a fly in the ointment....  We ran out of ice cream, so had to eat that last piece of Mobile Sweets fudge we were hoarding.

You have more restraint than we do. We had 3 bags of fudge and it did not make it out of the fairgrounds

34 minutes ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

You have more restraint than we do. We had 3 bags of fudge and it did not make it out of the fairgrounds

Mine didn't last either.  You have to eat it there, I know someone told me rally calories don't count. If you take it home, you lose the exemption.