National HDT Rally Starts Today!

The National HDT Rally officially begins today! Check in is from 12 to 4. I ask that not everyone show up at the same time, try to spread it out through the afternoon. When you do check in, please have your site number. Thanks and welcome to the National HDT Rally!

20 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

Newbies!!!!  Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Says a fellow 2008 newbie!  ;)  (Actually I was technically a rookie back then, not a newbie, having owned my T2000 for a whole six or seven months by the time that the HDT Rally rolled around)

Y'all have a blast at the Rally this year!  Kathy and I hope to be able to join you again one of these years, but unfortunately, this wasn't the year.

I never used it at the previous Rally's, but thought there was a password given out if someone wanted it. Sort of a steep price unless it's really fast and unlimited, but that's never the case. Never figured it before, but my phone, data, texting and all that for the smart phone cost's around $3.00 per day. Has been that way for many years though recently did take a 10% rise for some odd reason. Hopefully after it's all over some will share photos, attendance figures, and such with us here only on the forum. 

Rod

4 hours ago, Mark and Dale Bruss said:

We used the park wi-fi in past years.  If you contact them, they have a "for the rally" that is much more reasonable than the daily rate.

We've used it, too. Typical RV park WiFi speeds, but don't remember prices being horrible, and I'm cheap.

5 hours ago, lappir said:

Thanks for the photos. Is the Blue Spacecraft the one they brought this year? What did New Horizons bring or did they attend? Would have been great to see your trailer too Star Dreamer. 

Rod

The Blue Trailer was Spacecrafts trailer for the show. New Horizons and DRV had trailers there too, parked just on the other side of the Spacecraft.