Mark and Dale Bruss

HHRV Resource Guide

Howdy Mark,

I rarely use the resource guide nowadays, however 7 years ago when I was first thinking about and the getting into the HDT world it was a priceless resource that I used MANY MANY times.  I think its well worth keeping it going and sure do appreciate all the work it took to establish it and to continue it.

Dave

I just looked around it and thought it would be fine.  Then I did a search for a project called Air Hitch Installation Guide.  It took me to a picture of a hitch with no other info!  I then looked in our current guide and found the same thing!  There isn't anything showing anybody all the factors!  Did the original guide get infected by the temp one?

It seemed to work for me. I submitted a new Campground in Cape Girardeau, MO.  There are actually three that I feel I could fit in with my rig. Have been at one since July Cape RV Park. Sites are small, but my truck, trailer and motorcycle fit my spot. I have parked the car there too, but the overflow parking has a bit more shade, so I park there most of the time. 

Rod

I use the resource guide quite frequently and refer others to use it. Mostly I use a lap top but I have been able to use it some on my Android phone but not everything shows up. I caution people it is best used on a computer and not a phone. I have not tried your demo yet.

After evaluation of the tool I found and the few who have tested the extracted HHRVResource website, the website will go on.  During the evaluation, I found several broken links.  I will work on either fixing or removing broken links before doing a final extraction.

Yes, I use it and constantly refer folks with questions to the site.

99.9% on a Windows 10 laptop

I looked at the "static" site and could not tell the difference.  Not completely sure what your meaning of "static" is in this case.

I disagree that this forum has suffered from contributors turning to Facebook.  One issue that I believe may have "hurt" the form is a lack of current contributions from Jack and yourself.  Thankfully the Old Goat and Scrap still hang around and contribute. But, I understand - this forum is not anyone's life!  I have read many postings in the past two years that I wondered why they were not added to the Resource Guide.  My conclusion was that you were extremely busy with other needs and perhaps had lost interest since moving to a MH.  Regardless, I greatly appreciate the work you have done and can honestly say that without the guide I would have been totally lost in 2009 when I acquired my Volvo.  I believe there are others gathered here that would carry the torch to assist you if given the needed instructions on access and operation.  I strongly feel that the guide needs to continue - even if it is static and no additional information is added!