HHRV Resource Guide

Mark and Dale Bruss

I, too, poked around in it.  Looks good.  Did you use an old DB.   The state info in VA does not have the latest info.

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Howdy Mark,

I rarely use the resource guide nowadays, however 7 years ago when I was first thinking about and the getting into the HDT world it was a priceless resource that I used MANY MANY times.  I think its well worth keeping it going and sure do appreciate all the work it took to establish it and to continue it.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

I just looked around it and thought it would be fine.  Then I did a search for a project called Air Hitch Installation Guide.  It took me to a picture of a hitch with no other info!  I then looked in our current guide and found the same thing!  There isn't anything showing anybody all the factors!  Did the original guide get infected by the temp one?

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

I just poked around in it using my iPad. Worked just fine! 

Thanks Mark

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

It seemed to work for me. I submitted a new Campground in Cape Girardeau, MO.  There are actually three that I feel I could fit in with my rig. Have been at one since July Cape RV Park. Sites are small, but my truck, trailer and motorcycle fit my spot. I have parked the car there too, but the overflow parking has a bit more shade, so I park there most of the time. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I use the resource guide quite frequently and refer others to use it. Mostly I use a lap top but I have been able to use it some on my Android phone but not everything shows up. I caution people it is best used on a computer and not a phone. I have not tried your demo yet.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

After evaluation of the tool I found and the few who have tested the extracted HHRVResource website, the website will go on.  During the evaluation, I found several broken links.  I will work on either fixing or removing broken links before doing a final extraction.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Yes, I use it and constantly refer folks with questions to the site.

99.9% on a Windows 10 laptop

I looked at the "static" site and could not tell the difference.  Not completely sure what your meaning of "static" is in this case.

I disagree that this forum has suffered from contributors turning to Facebook.  One issue that I believe may have "hurt" the form is a lack of current contributions from Jack and yourself.  Thankfully the Old Goat and Scrap still hang around and contribute. But, I understand - this forum is not anyone's life!  I have read many postings in the past two years that I wondered why they were not added to the Resource Guide.  My conclusion was that you were extremely busy with other needs and perhaps had lost interest since moving to a MH.  Regardless, I greatly appreciate the work you have done and can honestly say that without the guide I would have been totally lost in 2009 when I acquired my Volvo.  I believe there are others gathered here that would carry the torch to assist you if given the needed instructions on access and operation.  I strongly feel that the guide needs to continue - even if it is static and no additional information is added!

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!