MarkB

Thor Aria

I'd like to hear from owners of Thor motorhomes and in particular the Thor Aria.  I really like the Aria on paper, but I'm wondering how it performs, how is the craftsmanship and are they problem free or are you frequently having it in for repairs.  I'm posting this because I've seen some poor reviews but also believe that people that have issues are the only people that write reviews so I may not be getting the full picture here.  Thanks.

Edited by MarkB

I have no experience with this particular RV but have read many, many reviews about the poor quality of anything that Thor produces. I would suggest looking for "owners groups" of that particular RV on Facebook. We did this with a couple of different makes and models of Rv's and learned some very valuable information about particular Rv makes and models that we were considering purchasing .In one case it saved us from buying a very poorly built Rv.  Best of luck to you!

36 minutes ago, coachmac9 said:

I have no experience with this particular RV but have read many, many reviews about the poor quality of anything that Thor produces. I would suggest looking for "owners groups" of that particular RV on Facebook. We did this with a couple of different makes and models of Rv's and learned some very valuable information about particular Rv makes and models that we were considering purchasing .In one case it saved us from buying a very poorly built Rv.  Best of luck to you!

Thanks for responding, I may not be that good with Facebook, I found only two groups and both were private.  There was one other group for Thor complaints but it had six members and few comments.