1930harley

2015 Freightliner RV hauler

I have a 2015 freightliner Cascadia that I built to haul my last RV.  When I bought my NH the guy wouldn't sell the rv separately from the truck.   Since they are both custom painted I decided to keep the 08 kenworth and sell the freightliner.   I spent 3 months building this truck.   I own a trucking company and so any part that was even remotely iffy I changed.   New tires and rims, new leaf springs, shocks, new heated and cooled air ride seats, donvell anti sway bags up front,  new def pump and nox sensors,  ET hitch, chains for the super single tires.   3' drom box custom built.  Completely soundproofed the cab, stereo that is amazing.  Truck has adaptive cruise and braking, disc brakes, eaton 10 speed ultrashift (no clutch pedal just brake and throttle).  New carpet.  Keyless entry. Backup cameras.  One for hitch and one for the rear bumper.  Wheel base is the same as an F450 but it will out turn the ford by a lot.   Steering stabilizer added.  New steering box, absolutely not  drop of oil leaks from this truck.   New over flow tank,  windshield washer tank. Are you getting the picture.   I have every part I wanted at my finger tips and built this truck for me.  You will not find a freightliner this quiet.   I have dynomat in the doors, cab, dash, Idynopad and dynamat on the floor.   New insulation under the hood.  Looking for what I'm in it 75k this does not include the 3 months of my time building this rig.  I think every RV should be pulled with a truck that can handle the weight with safety in mind.  Honestly why would you buy a pickup when you can have this for cheaper? Super easy to drive and comes with driving lessons if you need them.   Registered as a motor home in Montana.  200 gallons of fuel.  12 v fridge under the bunk.   316000 miles.   Def filter was cleaned at 300k. 

Can someone explain when I want logged in it let me upload 512mb of pictures.  As soon as I logged in it won't let me upload anything? Doesn't make sense to me.  But I have a bunch of pictures of you email me.  Blake@grumpy.com