sdixon747

The National HDT Rally is on!

Does anyone know if land travel by vehicle from Canada to the USA to attend the National Rally would be considered "essential travel" ? 😇

1 hour ago, noteven said:

Does anyone know if land travel by vehicle from Canada to the USA to attend the National Rally would be considered "essential travel" ? 😇

Not even a bit. Already tried that.

6 hours ago, noteven said:

Do you feel you will be sad for a whole year if you don't attend. If so I'm sure someone would consider the absence of your sadness essential. 

Call it an essential vacation. 

I don't live in Canada, but if I could attend this year. I would. 

Rod

I think Canadian aliens can fly to the USA with a couple hundred people in a airplane. 

You can’t cross traveling by yourself on a motorcycle with a clear C19 test result however.

I'd like to get our camper buffed.  Can anyone recommend someone in Hutch that would come to the rally site and do this?  Does the fairgrounds allow it?

We're planning to get there a few days early, for the "pre" rally.  I was wondering.......  I have an old time drink dispenser/chiller.  The kind where the liquid sort of fountains against the clear lid and cascades down the sides, like they used in the old soda fountains for lemonade.  I could bring it and we could fill it with box wine or other refreshing beverage.  It's heavy, so I won't bring it if there's no interest.

3 hours ago, rickeieio said:

We're planning to get there a few days early, for the "pre" rally.  I was wondering.......  I have an old time drink dispenser/chiller.  The kind where the liquid sort of fountains against the clear lid and cascades down the sides, like they used in the old soda fountains for lemonade.  I could bring it and we could fill it with box wine or other refreshing beverage.  It's heavy, so I won't bring it if there's no interest.

Gail said you can’t come if you don’t bring it. 🤪

2 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Rickeieio Farm Video

Pre-rally party has begun.  If your ears are burning, it's because you're not here.  

Steve and Gail hosted a nice birthday party last evening for my best friend/bride.   She took the teasing in stride. 

40 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Steve and Gail hosted a nice birthday party last evening for my best friend/bride.   She took the teasing in stride. 

Rick best wishes to your bride

While you gambled on the crops she was there for ya`

Steve and Gail are GREAT people. I found out in 2011 at the rally how much they care and how dedicated they are.

An experience I will forever remember,   Thanks

18 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Pre-rally party has begun.  If your ears are burning, it's because you're not here.  

Hi Rick,

You know with out pictures, it never happened.   😁

Al