Has anyone stayed at Havasu RV Resort at Lake Havasu AZ, or does anyone own a RV lot there? I am a full time solo RVer and I am considering the purchase of a lot as my winter home. I intend to rent a space this Oct to check out this Resort and possibly purchase a deeded lot for furniture stays. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Wow! I'd never stay there in the summer.  We stopped once in May at the state park enroute to farther north and the heat was smothering.

Havasu has a lot of winter visitors and RV's during the winter months.  There are also some fun activities every year and there are some pretty good restaurants .  The winter climate is cooler than say Yuma or Phoenix and the wind can be very annoying.  The hospitals seem to be pretty good.

No I do not plan on staying there in the summer, it’s way too hot. As I said in my post I’m looking at using it as my winter home. I am familiar with the Lake Havasu area. I am asking if anyone has stayed at Havasu RV Resort or owns a lot there and would like their comments. 

We spent a month there several years ago.   I personally dislike the Lake Havasu area, the shopping/restaurants are not the good, no arts centers, no concerts, no decent museums.   Plus "Chemtrails" and all that goes with that.   We also spent a month in Kingman one fall.   Again, 28 days to long for both of them. 

Have you looked at Roadhaven in AJ? (I love the AJ area). Roadhaven is a deeded park. AJ is easy access to Phoenix-Mesa but on the edge of the metro area near the wilderness. (I stay in Golden Sun which is an Encore property).