How we influence people

runaway parents

As a Hdt owner I didn't realize how much we influence  people .After having a ruff day at work I came home to an interesting suprize there was a young man in my driveway that I had met a couple of years ago  he had answered an advertisement I put out trying to sell my commercial fifth wheel at that time he came over to look at it and got really interested in  our truck.  Two years later he is standing in my drive way looking like a proud owner of a freightliner . He had so many questions how to  license how to insure. It was a lot of fun helping him out. I brought up our truck forum  I hope he gets involved with the forum that way you guys  can fix what I screwed up.Ha I hope he reads this and wish him all the luck and welcome to the HDt  family.

Bring him out to the WCR next year with you and really let him jump off into the deep end.  😜

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We're aware of it, every time a minivan passes us with kids in the back. Parents blissfully unaware in the front, one or more kids glued to the glass. Honk honk to brake their boredom, seeds sown.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Just now, Chad Heiser said:

Bring him out to the WCR next year with you and really let him jump off into the deep end.  😜

We are going to try to make it next year. If I see him again I will try to talk him into coming. By then he should have his truck put together. We will see. Hey Chad is ambassador taking reservations for next year?

7 minutes ago, runaway parents said:

We are going to try to make it next year. If I see him again I will try to talk him into coming. By then he should have his truck put together. We will see. Hey Chad is ambassador taking reservations for next year?

They don't usually start taking reservations for the rally until January.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We had to have a mechanic some work on one of our loaders at the farm. As soon as he was done he was full of questions about that single axle freightliner down by the house. He has a 40 ft toy hauler and said that one ton just aint enough. He had already though about pulling it with his farm semi but never seen it done before. Well, now he has.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

The local Cop followed me into the diesel pump two years ago. We talked and he looked. Last week he was driving a Volvo 780 with a rvhaulers.ca side panel on it. Now he wants to get a more robust fifthwheel.

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD