USAA doesn't like my address

PBArmy

13 hours ago, Second Chance said:

We've not done anything special. We followed advice early on and only used "#" in our Escapees address rather than "PMB" or something else. Example:

161 Rainbow Drive #[xxxx]
Livingston TX 77399

I know that the Escapees' system has been tested in the courts and held up - perhaps it's something with your SD PMB address. We have other friends who use the Escapees Livingston address (with "#") with USAA and don't have any issue with it, either. 

BTW, USAA will insure towable RVs - they just farm motorhomes out to Progressive.

Rob

Not true, I have a 5th wheel and they farmed me out to Progressive. We get a discounted rate over the regular premium because of the relationship. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

7 hours ago, rynosback said:

Not true, I have a 5th wheel and they farmed me out to Progressive. We get a discounted rate over the regular premium because of the relationship. 

Hmmm... wonder why they've insured both of our fifth wheels, then - including currently?

Rob

Edit: I'm wondering if it has anything to do with state of domicile. There are difference insurance regulations in each state and USAA is licensed separately in each state according to the residence of the policy holder. We are domiciled in Texas.

Edited by Second Chance

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

5 hours ago, Second Chance said:

Hmmm... wonder why they've insured both of our fifth wheels, then - including currently?

Rob

Edit: I'm wondering if it has anything to do with state of domicile. There are difference insurance regulations in each state and USAA is licensed separately in each state according to the residence of the policy holder. We are domiciled in Texas.

I’m also full time. When getting insurance I do not hide the fact at all.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 4 months later...