Jump to content

Looking for a part

Recommended Posts

Good Morning,

I'm am missing a couple of the buttons (I guess that is what you would call them) that cover the screw holes on top of the Volvo. I believe the screws would hold the air dam if there was one (or if there was ever one up there). There are 15 of them. The Volvo is a 2004 630. The Volvo dealer in Hartford, CT. has not been any help at all. He says they are not even listed in the parts breakdown and he has to go through service bulletins to find anything. It has been 2 weeks now. We want to get some so they can be painted while the 5er is in the shop out here having the paint repaired.

Does anyone have a proper name or a part # or a source for the part?



Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest you either put a bolt in them or get some T-shaped plastic ones from an auto parts store. The ones i mean  have what I call "pine trees" on the shaft, push in & the little things resist pulling them back out. Seen on many cars to hold down plastic shields in the engine compt & elsewhere. Maybe a little silicone in the hole first. Look in the "Help" section

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

RVers Online University


Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.


RVAir The cleanest air in RVing!

Rv Share

Dish For My RV.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

AGS Now Hiring

RV Pet Safety

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...