Trouble Getting On To Forum

Yesterday 7/20 I clicked on the forum link in my Favorites as I always do... RVNetwork.com.  I got a screen that said:  "Your connection is not private. Security Expired 2 days ago. There were 2 small boxes to click.  One just said the same info.  The other was marked 'Advanced' and I clicked on it and it took me directly to the forum.  I was on it a few minutes; closed the forum down and left leaving the computer on.  When I returned I went to the computer and had a black screen saying I need to Reboot.  (I've never had this before)  I did Cntrl Alt Delete.  Another black screen appeared and on bottom left it said "Select <DEL> and I then pressed the Delete key.

Then I got a message "Entering Setup"

Then a BIOS screen came up w/lots of info.  I don't know the computer innards stuff so I just turned off the computer completely.

I turned it on and it opened just like always.  I was able to go to a couple sites, using my Favorites, including news.

I then went to my Escapees forum link and got the same thing... "Your connection is not private...."

I went to the Escapees web site and at the very bottom of the opening page are a lot of items to click.  I clicked on RVNetwork.com and this site came up.

So..... why doesn't it come up from my Favorites?  Is this a problem with my computer or has anyone else had this issue?

I just noticed that when I now access this forum via the Escapees.com opening page, the forum site reads "Not secure|RVNetwork.com"  I never paid attention before.... has it always read "Not secure"?

Edited by 2gypsies

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I sent an email to the IT department and just received this reply.

I took a look around and couldn’t see anything standing out.  But I’m guessing that the host has to update the SSL certificate, it’s not something we can do.  I’ll get with them and get that updated.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thom

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI