Broken clicks

Within a topic, clicking the dot/star does not always take me to the first unread post. In some threads it takes me to the top of the last page rather than the newest messages.

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I haven't had that problem. 

Which browser are you using?  You might try using a different one.  I've used Internet Explorer forever, but I've found that on some websites, it does weird things, so I've started using Edge.

You might also try deleting all cookies and browsing history to see if that helps.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I'm not experiencing this, either. I have tried all the major browsers and find that Google Chrome is the most universally compatible with the various page codes and controls. I've reluctantly gone back despite the "Big Brother" factor of Chrome.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

It happens when I go to the Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle thread then How Long Will This Go On and click on the star which is supposed to take me to the newest unread posts. It doesn't happen to Dave because he doesn't take that route to posts. Since it doesn't happen in other threads I don't think it is my browser.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I am having it happen at times as well when I am using my iPad.  It doesn't happen in all topics, just a few of them with no discernible pattern that I can figure out.  It doesn't happen when I use my computer using Chrome, so I'm thinking it is something with Safari that is causing the issue.  It only started happening recently though, so something changed either in the forum software or in Safari that is causing the issue.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg