Sign in to follow this  
jimd40

transport class c motorhome

transport class c motorhome from mcqueeney  texas to wisconsin     ..how much ??? my ph nr 210 569 3067    thanks jim

Edited by jimd40

I don’t know. But thought if someone a couple wanted to make some money and were going that way   ALso  a person could fly back and make some money.   Jim

Just curios when you joined SKP's to get that low a number?  Also for no good reason since I can't do it I was curios about where in Wisconsin it is going. Just a town name nearby.  Wish I could do it. If I could i would do it for the adventure and just expenses.

i think it was in 1980 orso that i joined   .started the baby boomers same skp in casa grande az at the fiar grounds      ..it madison and wife had cancer out now has fainting spels  other wise we take it out of texas heat   check the town  germantown and yes to the 2 text im still alive at 80   jim

Edited by jimd40