dometic fridge help

Zman65

So, the service department actually called me a bit ago. He said to remove fridge light cover and unplug light. This somehow contacts are triggering close or something. I guess I will try when I get home.  I rather unplug the alarm speaker!! lol

12 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

Those standard battery level indications are one of the more useless things to be found in an RV. They do not actually measure battery condition, but only give a rough idea of the voltage at the location of the meter. You can tell just a little less by turning on a light to see how bright it is. 

Thx. I have a friend coming over later with a load tester. Will see how health of battery is

Thank you. I am now on 30 hours of fridge without alarms.  Hoping with all the suggestions and help from everyone here we may have this resolved .

Keeping fingers crossed. We are scheduled to head out Tuesday morning for a short scalloping trip in west central Florida,

thank you all. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, Dutch_12078 said:

The thread you posted in is over a year old and the solution did not require removing the refrigerator.

This new member is going back and editing his responses with links to "rvweb.net" website. I imagine that he has an interest in that site. Reported. 

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

1 hour ago, mptjelgin said:

This new member is going back and editing his responses with links to "rvweb.net" website. I imagine that he has an interest in that site. Reported. 

Hmmmm, and it looks like his post here is gone now...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

12 minutes ago, Dutch_12078 said:

Hmmmm, and it looks like his post here is gone now...

My guess is that he got banned. This type of trolling (join, make several replies, go back and edit reply to include commercial link) has gotten a bit more common on the forum, but is easy to recognize. I've reported several and they've all been removed pretty quickly. 

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

1 hour ago, mptjelgin said:

My guess is that he got banned. This type of trolling (join, make several replies, go back and edit reply to include commercial link) has gotten a bit more common on the forum, but is easy to recognize. I've reported several and they've all been removed pretty quickly. 

Yes, I'm sure that's what happened.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

• 1 year later...
On 6/25/2020 at 9:12 AM, Zman65 said:

So, the service department actually called me a bit ago. He said to remove fridge light cover and unplug light. This somehow contacts are triggering close or something. I guess I will try when I get home.  I rather unplug the alarm speaker!! lol

Did unplugging the light solve your problem?  I’ve been reading many posts about beeping refrigerators, but yours is the first that lists the same model number as us, DM2872.