First HDT

Slixter

Welcome to the dark side

2007 Volvo 780 Ultrashift Trailersaver Hitch
2017 Momentum 397th
3 Yamaha Banshees
2 Honda 400EX's
Polaris Outlaw 50

Polaris Outlaw 110 EFi                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2018 Polaris RZR S 1000 Stealth Black
2019 Polaris RZR S 1000 Titanium Matte Metal

2015 Polaris RZR S 900 VooDoo Blue

https://i.imgur.com/e0ajU8Pl.jpg

That's what happens when you buy a used truck. You cant always get everything you want but as long as you are happy with the truck its self color can be changed.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

I really like that color.  A matching stripe on the camper could bring it together.........sez the guy with a blue truck and a white/red/black/gray camper.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

I’m with Rick love the colour.  I see you have the blue plates, I thought we were going back to the white ones.

Nigel

They gave me those and said they’ll be recalled at some point. I’m going to order a custom plate anyways. Might as well spend some more!

Edited by Slixter
Spelling

The current engine in the truck is the second. First one had the turbo go and messed up a lot of the internals. It was cheaper to replace than repair. This engine came from a day cab that was rear ended and had around 300,000 kms on it. Previous owner only added another 150,000 kms before losing medical and forced to sell. My current work truck which is a 2016 International has over 600,000 kms on it.