download speed changes

Are you at the same location as the faster tests?

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

never checked on speeds but I have a Mobley just outside Albq. Nm.  I have had a bit of a slowdown recently. It wasn't too bad so i didn't really note the time frame but it seems back to normal now.   I think in the time I have had mine this has only occured  a few times.  I  have had it so long I don't really remember when I got it but it has been one of the best buys on anything I have ever bought.

The AT&T Connected Car (Mobley) plan is subject to "deprioritization" that can temporarily slow speeds on congested towers. It only lasts for the period of the congestion, and in reality, I've seen little difference in slow downs between the Connected Car plan and other plans that are not subject to deprioritization when connected to congested towers.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I think the network with us working remote just has too many people on it.   I do seem better today.  After 5pm yesterday the upload and download speeds soared.   I am not in a business area but we are working via computer network and when onedrive kicks in I get kicked out at times.

One way to avoid the problem of slowdowns due to deprioritization is to use more than one internet connection.  We currently have three plus the local park's wifi combined in a Load Balancing router.  Load Balancing isn't as good as connection bonding but it's less expensive and easier to implement.  Even if all your sources were being slowed, you still have the benefit of multiple "pipes" to the internet.  The bottom line is that we can stream all our video even though our connections are usually <5Mbps.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels