Discount OEM Volvo parts website

Jaydrvr

http://www.truckpartstores.com/

I recently rediscovered this website, from a dealer physically located in Steubenville, OH. I had completely and unfortunately forgotten about this place, as I've done quite a few upgrades in the last year. Oh well, I got it right this time... They are really nice people and they have genuine Volvo parts at a significant discount, with very inexpensive shipping rates. Their website is pretty basic and probably hasn't changed in years, but I'm okay with that. The quality of the parts and the personal service are all I need. Certainly beats arguing with my local dealer for a few extra percentage points off, plus I don't have to drive an hour away for parts. Jay

Edited by Jaydrvr
Clarification

• 2 weeks later...

I've used them several times for thousand's of dollars worth of stuff and Dustin who runs the internet store and maybe the inhouse store. has been the greatest. a real pleasure to work with. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to make a new parts order with him in the next few days. And If you ask real nice he has Volvo hats he might give you.

national rally 2021.jpg

2 hours ago, iddy said:

I've used them several times for thousand's of dollars worth of stuff and Dustin who runs the internet store and maybe the inhouse store. has been the greatest. a real pleasure to work with. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to make a new parts order with him in the next few days. And If you ask real nice he has Volvo hats he might give you.

Dustin was, in fact, my motivation for posting the link. His kind of exceptional service is a breath of fresh air. Jay