RV Owner Survey

Hi all. Sorry if this is coming across as spam but I figured I would post this here. My friends and I build software tools as side projects and are thinking about building something for RVers. We built a small survey to get feedback from RV owners and would be super appreciative if any of you filled it out! We are looking at building something to help people traveling that need service done on their RV and to help find resources (gas, dealers, repair shops, mobile repair, campground etc.) while on the road.

Here is a link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu1ILfi6Ljt1J_ueVNj7W3GMLejCPEd4Joh2TtMz-fU-ts0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you!!!

Since all GPS units built for RVers have that built-in, I think you  will be re-inventing the wheel.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Lots of competition out there, look in the app stores and search on here for apps,  Fuel pricing apps, GPS apps, Camp site review apps, boondocking sites, overnight parking, there are even dump station apps.

A do everything apps is more than likely not great at anything, thus why myself and a lot of others use apps specialized on one thing.  To many apps get created and then go stale.  So unless you are dedicated to keeping content up to date I see no value.  I typically don't even bother unless the apps has a huge number of users with good reviews and has been around a while.

2020 Platinum F350 6.7L CC DRW, 2021 Riverstone Legacy 37mre 5th wheel