ISO my dream bus

Pengyou

I have been keeping my eye open for a suitable bus/vehicle to convert to an RV/Tiny home for more than a decade.  Unfortunately, I tend to be too picky...so here I stand, broken hearted...tired to...no, sorry :)  I would like to find a bus or truck capable of having walk through convenience from drivers area to the rear, that has about 6'6" of interior height..but I would like to find one that is 4x4 or rear wheel drive...and no longer than 28' to make it easier to navigate through cities (hate them, but sometimes they are a necessary evil.  I am not interested in boonie crashing but intend to use the dream coach 12 months a year, in all kinds of weather, as well as traveling on forest service, dirt and gravel roads.  In Europe and Asia, a lot of the mid-sized busses - especially those used for company transportation - are rear engine.

• 1 year later...
58 minutes ago, etcetera said:

shuttle bus is what you want, they tend to have higher ceilings than skoolies.

being fiberglass, they are lighter.

The original post was in May 2020, and the OP checked back the next day, but hasn't logged in since. 

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels