On 9/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, palmeris said:

TSD Fuel Family - 

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new mobile app, TSD Open Roads.   

We are anticipating a lot of excitement over this launch so to avoid overloading the system,  we are limiting the number of downloads per day.  We'll manage this by issuing user specific invitations to download the app.  To receive an invite to download this app please go to https://openroads.fueldiscountapp.com/ and register.  TSD will be sending the limited invites every hour in the order they are received.  If the daily download limit has been reached you will receive a message with that information asking you to please try again the next day............  

Thank you for being a customer. 

Joy J Hanson-Hickerson

Chief Financial Officer

Yeah, I received this email also on the 9th. Signed up the next day. It is now the 14th and I have heard nothing. Signed up again today. Anyone have success downloading this new app? 

1 hour ago, Friz said:

Yeah, I received this email also on the 9th. Signed up the next day. It is now the 14th and I have heard nothing. Signed up again today. Anyone have success downloading this new app? 

Howdy Friz,

I had to call and speak to a lady who helped me get it downloaded, it now works but it isn't as good as the old app.  The old app would let you make a route and show fuel prices along that route, the new one doesn't do that hopefully this will be updated as time goes on.

Dave

On 9/13/2020 at 12:34 PM, mr. cob said:

Howdy Friz,

I had to call and speak to a lady who helped me get it downloaded, it now works but it isn't as good as the old app.  The old app would let you make a route and show fuel prices along that route, the new one doesn't do that hopefully this will be updated as time goes on.

Dave

Finally received the invitation email and I downloaded the new app. Had trouble registering. Called and was told to enter all the numbers on the card not just the ones in bolded large font. Never used the "route" function on the old card so I can't say I miss it. Otherwise it appears the same. Gee, ask for directions? Never. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by Friz

On 9/17/2020 at 1:33 PM, Friz said:

Finally received the invitation email and I downloaded the new app. Had trouble registering. Called and was told to enter all the numbers on the card not just the ones in bolded large font. Never used the "route" function on the old card so I can't say I miss it. Otherwise it appears the same. Gee, ask for directions? Never. Thanks for the suggestion.

Iphone or andriod?

Do not know where you have been Kevin, but at Houston TA, today you save 71 cents per gallon with a 65 cent transaction fee.  So, take on 125 gallons, save $88.88 dollars off posted cash price, minus $0.65, minus $8.88 equals saving $79.35.

So works for me just fine.

I just changed from an iPhone to a Samsung. I registered for the new app but have not yet been given an invite. I am in So Dakota and leave Tues for AZ. Checked on the old app and see that the normal TSD discount price at Loves for diesel is about $2.49 a gal but at T/A it is about $1.89 to $1.99 a gal. A difference of .50 cents a gal. Both quotes are the discount price not the more expensive cash price. 

I registered for my android the day I got th email,  9/8 or 9/9 there about but still no sign up email so seems they aren't ready for android yet for the new app. The old one is still working. Shows the ta in vero beach at 1.87 per gallon