Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rynosback

The Covid 19 song

Recommended Posts

on any given day a average of 8000 people die just here in the USA. not due to any single cause.  thats 2,848,000 people a year. this is just the “normal” death rate. other country's there normal death rate is much higher.

but not to worry as many are born each year.

put away the noose. i say this as the mass meda has some whipped up into a crazy frenzy.

but let out the truth in real numbers that even the death rate of this flu is still low. other flu’s of the past the death rates were much higher.

yes when there is a bug going around we all must do things. but for the past number of years we have been trying to get kids to stop eating laundry soap.

but for now we all get to stay locked up at home.

how bad will the economy be come fall?  as lots of people will not have jobs to go back to. many out there will be in default with there mortgages,  rent, credit cards, other loans, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Packnrat, is there some reason you can not use the proper name, Covic-19?  And it is NOT the flu.  It is in the family of corona viruses, like the common cold but also SARS.  
 

since NO ONEhas any immunity, you could have potentially the whole country infected within days of each other, withMILLIONS dying.  Is that what you want? 
 

You don’t have to stay locked up.  I go out walking every day, all around the park.  Just stay away from others for right now.   I still go to the store, but have ordered online and pick it up.  And people will still be working in a lot of jobs, lots of companies are hiring, maybe not as much as before, but we will get through it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, packnrat said:

on any given day a average of 8000 people die just here in the USA. not due to any single cause.  thats 2,848,000 people a year. this is just the “normal” death rate. other country's there normal death rate is much higher.

but not to worry as many are born each year.

put away the noose. i say this as the mass meda has some whipped up into a crazy frenzy.

but let out the truth in real numbers that even the death rate of this flu is still low. other flu’s of the past the death rates were much higher.

yes when there is a bug going around we all must do things. but for the past number of years we have been trying to get kids to stop eating laundry soap.

but for now we all get to stay locked up at home.

how bad will the economy be come fall?  as lots of people will not have jobs to go back to. many out there will be in default with there mortgages,  rent, credit cards, other loans, etc.

Go visit NY City and then tell me what you think of it.

Edited by rynosback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barbaraok said:

Packnrat, is there some reason you can not use the proper name, Covic-19?

Close but no cigar. It's COVID-19.   Lots of typos here tonight. Good thing I proofread my posts. 🙂

Linda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sandsys said:

Close but no cigar. It's COVID-19.   Lots of typos here tonight. Good thing I proofread my posts. 🙂

Linda

I do not mean to be snippy like you, but REALLY?  Did you not understand what he meant? Since you proof read your posts, you should add fact checking to it. As in the SD drivers license post you were not even close to giving correct information. 
I think everyone has been caged up to long. 
Take a breathe and please try to help people instead of criticizing them.

If you want to continue this conversation please PM me as somethings do not belong on the open forum.

Edited by rynosback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rynosback said:

Go visit NY City and then tell me what you think of it.

I would stay out of NYC, pandemic or not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rynosback said:

I do not mean to be snippy like you, but REALLY?  Did you not understand what he meant?

I was simply teasing Barb that her correction included a typo so her naming of this disease was wrong, too. I'm sorry you read more into it than that.

Linda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sandsys said:

I was simply teasing Barb that her correction included a typo so her naming of this disease was wrong, too. I'm sorry you read more into it than that.

Linda

I just took it at face value reading what you said. Not reading into it one way or another. 
Keep safe and healthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks we should get back on topic, lighten up and not be sooo pickey!  Google Covid-19 you tube songs and you will find some really nice entertainment which is what we need in this time. Even Neil Diamond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DJohns said:

Folks we should get back on topic, lighten up and not be sooo pickey!  Google Covid-19 you tube songs and you will find some really nice entertainment which is what we need in this time. Even Neil Diamond.

I agree, this is why I started this thread, to lighten up the air and have a laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, rynosback said:

I agree, this is why I started this thread, to lighten up the air and have a laugh. 

Liked it.

Some may not appreciate the language - but the message is...... RIGHT  ON !!

No need to shoot the messenger!

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pappy Yokum said:

Liked it.

Some may not appreciate the language - but the message is...... RIGHT  ON !!

No need to shoot the messenger!

.

 

I agree, that is why I posted a warning. Not sure what more I could do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I found the theme song for those who have recovered. This morning I found myself singing, "Hey 98.6, it's good to have you back again."

Linda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...