When you have reached your limit......

attachment.php?attachmentid=387562&d=158How do you know when you have been quarantined long enough? When you let your wife (she was an educator for a living) cut your hair...

Please post up something that you would never do, but are doing because you are sheltering in place.

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

I trimmed my wife's hair a few days ago for the first time. She's been cutting my hair for the past 50+ years, so I was more than willing to give her hair a try. She said she was pleased with the results and may keep me around for awhile longer. :)

Edited by Dutch_12078

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Wife has been my barber for many, many years.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

My wife and I have cut/trimmed each others hair for years. What the pandemic has caused me to do is to spend a LOT of money to install a washer and dryer in the rig so we don't have to go to a public laundromat (we would feel differently if we were stuck long-term in an Escapees park...).

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

We are currently at our home-base and will be until this thing gets an "all clear" to go back to life. The main thing that I think of which we are now doing is to get our groceries and supplies by shopping online. We always rather enjoyed going to to shop, usually stopping at more than one store, followed by lunch or dinner out. Now we shop online, getting things delivered or brought out to us and then go home and wipe everything down before we put it away. No more casual lunches sitting in a restaurant.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Almost every time we've gone to our Adirondack cottage we've stopped at our favorite local restaurant for a meal before we got there. Now of course, they're doing take-out and delivery only, but we're still going to stop there for a meal tomorrow as usual. The only difference will be that we'll stay in the motorhome in the parking lot to eat our delivered meal. It won't be the same as going inside and getting our usual hugs from the owner though... 😥

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Funny y’all mentioned hair cuts - I had my hair cut short in the fall and wanted to keep it that way.  That’s not going to happen, I’ll let it grow until conditions improve.

How do I know I’ve been quarantined too much?  When I decide that spending the summer living in my trailer in Yuma is a good idea.  Or when I start talking to a salesman about buying both a new trailer and a bigger truck, a salesman located in a state I’m not in, and that is not my domicile state, either.

4 hours ago, fpmtngal said:

Funny y’all mentioned hair cuts - I had my hair cut short in the fall and wanted to keep it that way.  That’s not going to happen, I’ll let it grow until conditions improve.

How do I know I’ve been quarantined too much?  When I decide that spending the summer living in my trailer in Yuma is a good idea.  Or when I start talking to a salesman about buying both a new trailer and a bigger truck, a salesman located in a state I’m not in, and that is not my domicile state, either.

They would be glad to sell you anything and register it in your state of choosing.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

I got a call 2 days ago that I let go to voice mail and the message said that I had won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes for One Million ($1,000,000.00) dollars. All I had to do was call them back and give them my banking info so they could send a direct deposit of my winnings to my account. I was so excited. I’m looking at buying a Prevost, lol lol lol 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

1 hour ago, Twotoes said:

I got a call 2 days ago that I let go to voice mail and the message said that I had won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes for One Million ($1,000,000.00) dollars. All I had to do was call them back and give them my banking info so they could send a direct deposit of my winnings to my account. I was so excited. I’m looking at buying a Prevost, lol lol lol 

Well you have to remember the taxes so it may be a lower level Prevost!😎