tjquinn

2009 Volvo VNL670 - RVHaulers Truck - $55,000

The time has come to part with my rig! - The trailer has sold, now it's time to move the truck to a new home.
I have for sale a 2009 Volvo VNL670 Titled in Colorado as a Motorhome! This tug was originally purchased from RVHaulers in Canada in 2014 to haul my 44’ toy hauler. I've done a few updates to the truck, I have built side boards, and a steel cover for the 5th wheel hitch, I've also built a crane on the back for lifting items onto the deck of the truck. I've swapped out the inverter that came with the truck for a Xantrex inverter/charger. The current mileage is 733,823
Everything on this rig works perfect to the best of my knowledge, I take it for a drive once or twice a month to keep things in good order, the main reason I'm selling, it just doesn't get used. I'd like to see someone get some use out of it.
This truck pulled my camper like it's not even there, 70mph up I70 if you want/need to. I've averaged 12mpg in the time I've owned it. I have all service records from the time I've owned this unit.

Video from when I purchased the truck: https://youtu.be/hQSilM5gA9g

Higher quality photos of the truck can be found here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B135Uzl7VZfzQV

Please note, I don't need help selling this rig, I'm open to reasonable negotiation.Clear title in hand. Serious buyers only, Please don't waste my time if you're not actually interested in purchasing. This is being sold as is, where is, with no warranties expressed or implied, yada yada yada....

JJK02892 Smaller.jpg

Edited by tjquinn

Thank you for the quick response.  We are in thinking mode. Just finishing a 1600 mile round trip from looking at another tug. Very disappointing.  Hubby says it will be a month + before we go look at another. Sorry for bugging you