Planning on still going on vacation.

Parrformance

Personally, I would put vacation plans on hold and stay put.  Why chance getting COVID19 or spreading it?

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Just FYI all Colorado State Park campgrounds/RV Parks closed as of today.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

• 5 months later...

Well, the summer ended. The most wasted summer in my life. It kinda makes me sad. I think that it's almost obligatory for everyone of us to have a hell of a party next summer. At least, I'm planning it right now. I've found private jet rentals just in case - this year I didn't have a good vacation only because airlines stopped. On the other hand, I had everything else I needed. I guess they will destroy Covid-19 and next year we won't have to stay at home and stuff.

Edited by RainbowStalin

Amen to that. Does suck.

We're headed out around the 15th for a month. Down south of us here in Utah, then grand junction,  CO. Then...??...maybe north.

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg

Here in Upstate NY, our summer was pretty near normal except for the obligatory masking and distancing. We spent the 4th of July week at Gilbert Lake State Park near Oneonta, NY, and currently we're at Robert Moses State Park near Massena, NY with a great view of the St Lawrence Seaway and the ships entering and exiting the Eisenhower Lock. Our site is about 1-1/4 miles south of the Canadian border. In between those trips, we caught up on some needed maintenance projects on our lakeside family cottage and the motorhome. All in all, not a lot different than last year. We're still hopeful that we can head south when the cold weather rolls in, but that will depend on how FL, GA, etc, handle the current virus spikes.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

We've had three one week trips this summer, only one with the rv.  The other two we trailered motorcycles to places where we could have a nice time without getting near other folks.

The rest of the summer we've spent mowing, fixing mowers, gardening, cleaning up 35 years of accumulated "stuff" in the shop.  You can actually see the wall in a couple spots.

Now we're getting the rv ready for a month or so on the road, heading to Hutch.  See ya there!

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

• 3 weeks later...

We've been on the road since March.  Southern CA to CO to S. Carolina, then up to Maine, back west to CO (for 2nd grand-daughter's birth) via Niagara Falls, then up to Idaho.  Tomorrow we head to Washington to visit our daughter who is due next week (first grand-son).  We'll stay there for a month and then head south.  Very little impact from COVID.  We've had less contact RVing than if we'd have stayed home.  March/Apr, some campgrounds were closed.  We've done a lot of boondocking and it's been wonderful!  Here's a link to our blog that chronicles our adventure:  https://truckin523021914.wordpress.com/

2094790416_NewHorizonsmall.jpg.b597b886c0fa2457938fb2cfe3e6cd0b.jpg

2010 Freightliner, DD15 Eaton Ultrashift, 2015 New Horizons 5th Wheel.

Occupants - Dena/Brad/Hershey    BLOG LINK

500964784_statemapDec2020.jpg.66ea16945a2c1c745783b95e33e702c9.jpg