Ducting for dual ac in 5th wheel

etu

Looking at a 2014 and a 2015 Palomino Columbus 320RS (Forest River). They both have 2 AC units, one in living area the second in front bedroom.  My question is the one in BR connected to the same duct work as the rear? Or is it just dropping air in the BR?  

Reason for question is I'm wondering if I don't run the BR ac will the rear ac unit supply air to the BR ducts? 

Thanks 

23 hours ago, Poohbear said:

Our 2011 Jayco the AC in living room is ducted thru rv with (2) vent in bedroom .the AC in bedroom just cools bedroom, doesn't feed duct system.

Our '05 Grand Junction was this way too. I liked it, we could keep the bedroom cooler than the rest of the 5er for sleeping.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

A friend of mine has a Forest River Cardinal about the same age as yours and when he runs either a/c, air will come out all the discharge grills. More air when both run. Same on our 2yo Montana. Hope that helps.

Edited by masterdrago

1st Time RVer 2018 Montana 3791RD, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW

Our 2013 Montana 3402 both A/C use common ducts.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.