Camera and information system

RWeigant

I have a 2013 Fleetwood American Tradition with a problem. Center of the dash has a information system that displays all 3 cameras and tire pressure and also other information. Sony monitor. This has worked for me for a long time, but now nothing, just a blue screen. No imputes from drivers pad or cameras. Don't know where to go with this. Don't know the name of the system or any other info to help me with this. Any help would be nice.

Suggest:  Maybe a processor problem (the "brains" for the system) - resulting in the "Dreaded Blue Screen"?

*If* you can connect only one "off system" item to the monitor by whatever input - check to see if the monitor is OK.

You might try posting in the "Technical Tips and Tricks" forum (here).  And - try the same in the "Technology Corner" forum on RV. Net Open Roads Forums - LOTS more "computer related" info & discussion/s.  Also individual (separate) forums for class  A & C Motor Homes (someone with same brand / problem-solution may reply) as well as a "Tech Issues" forum.