Jump to content

Changing domicile to Texas questions


Recommended Posts

My husband and I are in the process of selling our house and rving full time. We are going to change our domicile to Texas and use escapees in Livingston since he works mostly in Texas anyway. He travels for work and his work requires a utility bill that matches his drivers license address which has to be a water bill or electric bill to qualify for his per diem pay. A phone bill doesn’t count   Has anyone came across this and what is a solution? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


RVers Online University


Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

RV Cable Grip

RV Cable Grip

All the water you need...No matter where you go

Country Thunder Iowa

Nomad Internet

Rv Share

Dish For My RV.

RV Air.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...