1976 Kenworth K100 RV in Washington State

flipper88

12 hours ago, kswrmk said:

Graham is a short drive. I may have to stop in to talk with them to see if they can overnight license plates and registration anywhere in the country. I was also going to stop in to my local agency as well to see if they are familiar with the process.  I will most likely be purchasing the truck out of state due to limited local availability. Thanks so much for all your help. I look forward to seeing how your project comes along. 

I think each agency will have their own experiences and policies. Which makes it difficult for guys like us to get things done. consistency never seems to be a factor when dealing with the DOL. The one where I went was very against even the thought of it at first, stating it cant be done, until I politely educated them. Then they were very willing. I don't blame them as that process is something they rarely deal with if ever. If yours is giving you troubles mine will help as they just did mine last month. I would even go with you to help remind them of the process if youd like. 

17 hours ago, kswrmk said:

Thanks. I may take you up on the offer if I run into resistance. I really appreciate all the information. You have been a great help already. Now I have to locate the truck.

I just sent you my phone number in case you have any questions and I don't get on here for a while. Good luck in you search! 

Edited by flipper88