RV Leveling Manual Jacks What To Install

Cotreker

Interested in adding ecominical manual leveling jacks to my Semi.  Done some research on a few items that are used on Semi trailers though they are overkill.  The first is Landing Gears also called Jack Legs.  These really carry the weight but are expensive and I would need the gear side for both sides so I can adjust each side when on uneven ground.  The second manual product is called a Drop Leg  will do what I want and cost much less $260 each.  These are from Jost.

I don't want to invest in a fully electric / hydraulic leveling system so looking for some type of a heavy duty manual system.  Each jack must be capable of lifting about 6,000 to 12,000 lb's.  My 36' Semi with Slide-In camper weighs about 25,000 lb's.  Goal is to level some number of inches and stabilize the rig.  If I find a product that does not have a long stroke I can always just put a 6x6" post on the ground to make things work.

Any ideas?  In my tagline is a link to pictures of my rig.

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here

Thanks Poohbear, 45 views and  one response not what I wanted to hear but thanks anyway.  As seen in my pictures of the rig this does not require auto jacks.  My plans are to find something manual and either use two on the rear or go with all 4.  I have a wonderful electric heavy duty 20v Kobalt impact that will extend them really quickly.

The internet is our friend so I will keep looking.

Dennis

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here

Add reciever hitch ports to the bed, use a jack with sufficient capacity to lift/level the rig. Remove for travel. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.