receiving duplicate daily digests

Ray,IN

I'm receiving 2 daily digests, last time it was 4. wonder If I'm unknowingly doing something to trigger these?

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 2 weeks later...

Still receiving duplicate, why??

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

4 hours ago, Twotoes said:

What is a daily digest?

It is a compilation of every post in every thread you have subscribed to since your last visit to that thread.

It is IMO a handy tool, you know within 24 hrs of your last visit if you have been referred to or asked a question.

This an example:

Escapees Discussion Forum
Hi Ray,IN,
Here's the new content from your followed items for the past day.

— Escapees Discussion Forum

Topics

2 items (See all)

Ray,IN replied to a topic

Norcold 1200 Interior light

Gremlins or playful leprechauns with an early start?

Hah! Remove board=total reset.  I never would have though of that. Oddly enough I removed the battery from DW's phone yesterday to reset her phone.It worked,battery was draining to 0 in 4 hrs, now normal again.

Sometimes the KISS principle does work.

Pat & Pete replied to a topic

Norcold 1200 Interior light

KISS ... True , Ray . 

I feel fortunate to have stumbled on that simply solution .

Now to see if I can remember it for the next time . LOL

• 1 month later...

I stopped receiving duplicates Monday, I don't know why, but I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth.