ECR Scheduling question (Wine tour)

SuiteSuccess

I’ve had some inquiries about scheduling a local wine tour during the rally.  We did that once before as a formal activity but the attendance was limited.  If there is interest please post here and if there is a number of folks that would like to go, I will see what and when I can arrange.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

8 hours ago, JPL said:

Carl   Shirley said she would love to go but I'm not sure about myself. I guess it would depend upon the daily sch. Any word about the playhouse? Thanks    Pat

The Old Sailor

See this thread.  It will answer your questions.  See you in April😊

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Suite

Give us directions for a self guided tour and we will do the parade of smart cars.  I have no issue being a designated driver and letting my wife pick out something for me to drink when we get back.  We are going to be there early and leave late so for us it doesn’t necessarily have to be rally week.

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

Okay have touched base with Stonehaus Winery on Genesis across from the Pilot (close to campground).  They are not able to give facilities tour but have a great area and variety for tastings.  The owner is negotiating a discount with me on purchases.

If there is an overwhelming desire to tour the distilling facilities and do a tasting I can see what Chestnut Hill winery can do.  Our wine aficionados liked Stonehaus varieties better.  Just let me know.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

We would do a wine tasting/tour while at the rally. We did at least one before with the group and enjoyed it.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Nancy and I are in.  Please be sure we can participate in a tasting as well as a tour.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

A group I was with did a beer tasting. Everyone brought an "interesting brew", we put them in paper bags and graded them, with appropriate comments, like "an oaky taste with a finish like scrapple", etc. And the winner was.............................. 

Edited by ARGO
spelling

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, NTPA Announcer said:

Ya Know.... In your younger days it would have been Moonshine.....Just sayin...

I see the beginnings of a scavenger hunt.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net