ECR Scheduling question (Wine tour)

SuiteSuccess

Suite

Give us directions for a self guided tour and we will do the parade of smart cars.  I have no issue being a designated driver and letting my wife pick out something for me to drink when we get back.  We are going to be there early and leave late so for us it doesn’t necessarily have to be rally week.

Nigel

Okay have touched base with Stonehaus Winery on Genesis across from the Pilot (close to campground).  They are not able to give facilities tour but have a great area and variety for tastings.  The owner is negotiating a discount with me on purchases.

If there is an overwhelming desire to tour the distilling facilities and do a tasting I can see what Chestnut Hill winery can do.  Our wine aficionados liked Stonehaus varieties better.  Just let me know.

A group I was with did a beer tasting. Everyone brought an "interesting brew", we put them in paper bags and graded them, with appropriate comments, like "an oaky taste with a finish like scrapple", etc. And the winner was.............................. 

Edited by ARGO
spelling

• 2 weeks later...