Who is going & from where?

1 hour ago, RangeMaggotBob said:

Hello everybody. New to this forum and Escapees, trying to find out more details  on the Escapade in Rock Springs. I see people are already registering, and I can't find where to do that! Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome!  Comments about already registering were from last year's Escapade (2020), which wound up being cancelled due to Covid.  Registration for the 2021 Escapade (also in Rock Springs, July 18-23) will open in February.

Edited by Lou Schneider

not sure about this year, i do want to go, but my 3/4 ton truck is dead. no moneys to buy a $75,K truck.

then was going to bring my mom last year, but her health is getting worse. and now all these people spraying things down is making me sick (bad lungs here). no not a smoker just a victim of others who do. yes -sad- i am "that guy".

well i went crazy yesterday. bought a new 2020 3/4 ton truck only a gasser) but if i can swing the moneys i hope to attend this year.

pulling out of the stockton, ca. aera.provided a friend and his wife also go. if not then just out of san andreas, ca.