RV Lot For Sale

We have a Lot at 20 Beaverkill Lake Wales Fl. For sale. It is located in Saddlebag Lake Resort that is a 55+ gated community.     http://www.slresort.net/slresort/
We have HOA Fees every quarter that are $525. Our 2019 taxes were less then $200 for our lot. 
The lot has been redone with new concrete being put down. The lot has been set up as a RV pull thru lot. But it can also can have a   24’ X48’ double wide mobile home put on it as the main pad is 25’ X 49’. It has a new shed (2015)  that was also set on a concrete pad. I have insulated the inside of the shed which keeps it cool in the summer. The shed is a 10’x10’ with double doors so you could put a golf cart in there. We are just off the lake that has great fishing in it. Saddlebag has a boat lunch and dock with slips to rent if needed. We also have a storage area that has available space for residents to rent. There are lots of activities and leagues for residents to participate in. Always something fun going on to do. Gas or Electric golf carts are welcome. Currently we have our lot rented out to the end of February. If your interested or would like to take a look at it I can arrange to have someone there. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with me at   undrpsi26@gmail.com .   We are asking $39,900.00

Edited by Undrpsi

• 3 weeks later...